пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

blog heidi swapp




Well, it is the second night of my Security job. Things are pretty smooth here. I�can do practically anything I would like. Lets see... My brain is so tired that it is starting to hurt, so this commuting thing will get one week to settle itself out. If I�do not get used to it I�will be requesting a different location. Good news is that I can stay two days a week at Sandraapos;s, and another couple of days at my Dadapos;s friends in the east end. So I may be able to manage this dis-location living until January, Two days at Sandras, Two days at Krysapos;, Three days in Newmarket. Well see, more updates later. My brain is officially off limits to critical thinking until further notice.
blog heidi swapp, blog hegre story, blog heel wedge, blog hed kandi.



Комментариев нет: